Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- vision to divine what form, what plastic impression, we have
- in plastic form all that has just been indicated. We have
- made plastically to awaken this gesture which in the ordinary
- look at plastic art we shall find that here both for plane
- with, right feeling will not suffer the plastic surface to
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- caricature. Whereas plastic art (architecture, sculpture) is
- transformed into plastic, objective forces which the seer
- was akin to the forces underlying plastic, architectonic art.
- Breathing, with its plastic rhythm, passes in and out of the
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- He completely excluded the plastic arts from his sphere of
- Plato declared the plastic and dramatic arts to be harmful. He
- compromising conclusion that allegory in the plastic arts, and
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- with plastic fancy, with the ability to create in plastic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: