Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- human form becomes powerful — as indeed it is in life
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- imagination, artistic creative power and appreciation, and
- them, that artistic creative power might be disturbed by any
- and memory. The power of seership possessed by a man who
- slumbering powers that soul life can function in complete
- own power, completely to disregard any impression from the
- external world and all that belongs to the power of
- product of creative power, makes such a disagreeable effect
- power in speech is the creative power common to the people
- subconsciousness, know that the creative power in speech is
- felt that there is a creative power in speech and that a
- power of cognition. The only means for overcoming it, is for
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- another pinnacle. For this purpose, he heightens his powers,
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- power to move freely in any direction. Similarly they have
- was filled with power radiating in every direction, and that
- little, as soon as thou destroyest the powerful personality
- forth the murmuring of the brook, the power of the wind, the
- premonitions. That which her new spiritual powers sang to her
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: