Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: right
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- that things need not be like that in in life; it is right
- enchantment, we know how to experience it in the right way,
- asymmetry existing in us all — no-one's right and left
- things. Whereas the bright colours, the reds and the yellows,
- colours which take the picture right out of the realm of the
- essentially superphysical. Passing from the bright colours
- picture, we shall have in the bright colours the transition
- with, right feeling will not suffer the plastic surface to
- thing is that anyone with a capacity for rightly observing
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- right over into the other soul. The soul steps forth, as it
- sound, etc., is, if rightly understood, art. Speech, as the
- are right for us are of a much more intellectual kind,
- is not right for us, in our epoch, to sink down in this
- a crawling baby and acquires equilibrium in the upright
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- in most cases, the right thing would be for us to apply his
- Idea. He says quite rightly that the basic conception from
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- horizontal, another vertical, the third running from right to
- have a name rightly applied over yonder among those only on
- have on earth a name that is rightly employed by those only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: