Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shape
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- desires, takes actual shape — whereas otherwise it is
- shape to secrets of this kind, to this kind of
- shape in his soul some kind of image of her. Anyone, however,
- is in life, we would not give shape in our picture to what it
- can shape, can express, is the physical in the superphysical,
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- terms of objects and space-forms; and these space-forms shape
- puts only a few words — this character shapes itself out
- shapes his phantasy and imagination by the application of
- through subconscious deduction. We see the oval shape of the
- face and its other lines, its colour, the shape of the eyes;
- character to the perception of the colour and shape of the
- artist shapes into a concrete picture — only in the
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- shape and which could only be experienced by exploring, by
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: