Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- Goethe's words but wholly in sympathy with it if we speak of
- evolution is in question we speak of “original
- is — can be exhausted if we speak of original sin in the
- necessary to speak of two original sins. Certainly one of
- Strictly speaking no colour, no line, appear in nature
- to speak of it even in our own soul) that we have been
- is widened and we find that, strictly speaking, what I have
- one of which, however, I shall be speaking about. To begin
- way we can make the form speak, how, deep in our
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- visions that come to him, it is legitimate to speak of
- bodily, physical instrument. I cannot speak at length to-day
- the seer speaks of the aura and of colours in what he sees,
- speaks of seership, of clairvoyance, the usual idea is that
- who speak it.
- speaking of certain matters first and others later, or again
- speaks of things of the spiritual world, not so much what he
- he speaks. More and more it will be necessary for men to
- impressions he is speaking out of the spiritual world. And so
- speak on this subject from an angle that will seem to savour
- will; he can sink down into this realm and then speak of
- lives in space. The scientist speaks of matter, of substance,
- Philistines may speak of degeneration in such cases) such a
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- speak, to bring the kingdom of God on to this earth. This
- Who ever endowed Art with such dignity? It speaks sufficiently
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- “imaginative” perception speaks.
- her was so to speak, bounded by a horizontal plane and
- will so make use of their art that soul shall speak through
- things that human creatures all the world over speak about
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: