Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- a state of barbarism in man's life of feeling Art itself,
- brought back into a state of rest. The endeavour has been
- gesture and then to return it to a state of repose. Through
- generally remains in a stunted state is too prolific in its
- into a state of rest. In reality what in one direction has
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- abnormal visionary states which, although they may be
- experiences of the soul in its pure state. In order, however,
- in the state of conscious seership, lives within and is
- he perceives it as an intermediate state between two other
- states. When he concentrates on the colour of a human being,
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- This is surely a clear statement that the goal of Art is the
- clearly stated what Art stands for. Not for the embodiment of
- is in its natural state, but it contains none other than its
- plainly stated: Where the Idea develops and unfolds, there
- Goethe's we find most definitely stated in a passage in the
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- of the woman continued to live on in this state of
- purified state, upon the future planet of Venus, when their
- of the state out of which she has awakened, and a symbol also
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: