Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: striving
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- has a tendency to this mood, is always striving, far more
- the wish for visions to the striving for them, so that they
- This striving
- work of sculpture — containing what is striving to arise
- what is thus striving to arise, will confine in a beneficial
- only if we are able out of our legitimate striving for the
- various spheres has the characteristic of striving — not
- is — like the inward striving after the vision, but here
- back to the time of Raphael. In his time the striving
- conceals within it what is striving to become like fire,
- striving to develop in such a way that it says something,
- life, overcomes in nature what is striving for existence
- how each part of nature is striving beyond itself to become a
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- the striving for super-sensible knowledge proceeds by true
- tendency in so-called theosophical, mystical striving, to
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- the spirit striving to attain the divine. But the helplessness
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: