Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: suppress
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- What is accomplished, namely, that a suppressed vision is
- rising conception that is actually a suppressed vision, seeks
- life this is suppressed. Because the eye is given this
- thus suppressed, namely, what the eye develops as a sense of
- eye is thus suppressed of the other senses, we
- see, what, however, is suppressed by the one-sided trend of
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- sense-impressions, must be completely suppressed and silent
- presentation and perception are suppressed. When, therefore,
- this question: If the seer must suppress the workings of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: