Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- the rest of life precisely what satisfies the tendency lying
- has a tendency to this mood, is always striving, far more
- its growth shows no tendency to form the bony structure of
- tendency, and held in check by higher life, first comes to
- analysing tendency, there is also a tendency that is
- may be called aesthetic synthesis, a tendency to synthesize
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- the tendency which makes a man think realistically or
- tendency in so-called theosophical, mystical striving, to
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- elementary tendency. Even the great Aristotle, that
- permit. The artist must revert to Nature's tendency, as this
- his efforts so as to excel Nature in her own tendency, and to
- then does the essential in him, his own tendency, from which
- tendency becomes the common property of all who strive
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: