Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- full of reality than ordinary thinking, is born from feeling
- introduces into his buildings, by means of the thinking that
- shadowy thinking of ordinary life, he feels related to these
- the clairvoyant develops a new kind of thinking that is to
- architect thinks and which he elaborates: Thinking as it is
- thinking that is active in seership embraces space within its
- senses, but that he must develop and elaborate this thinking
- between numbers as they exist in his thinking; hence, in his
- thinking, he feels related with what the architect creates.
- nature of the seer's thinking and new life of feeling, by
- with his different kind of thinking and perception, the seer
- envisage this by thinking of the art of music,. While a man
- in thinking about super-sensible science and knowledge people
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- his way of thinking, his way of posing the problems is,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: