Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- truth, and that explanations of them show a groping after
- often contains truths very important from the point of view
- the truth of what Goethe has said: “The man to whom
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- who desires to clothe spiritual truths in speech, must have a
- Bois-Reymond has said, with truth, that contemplation of
- tines it was felt, and with truth, that every form, every
- truth. Thus we can say: The sources out of which a true
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- divine is enthroned. There all truth and all beauty is revealed
- does not raise himself to the highest truth, for they are one
- same, since they both adopt as a basis eternal truth, which is
- Idea, and likewise identifies the purport of Art with truth. In
- truth, if its essence is found in the expression of the Idea.
- regarded as semblance. The Idea is surely the highest truth:
- when the Idea appears, it does so out of truth, and not as
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- Shalt thou reach the realm of Truth!
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: