Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- certainly out of a profound understanding of the world in
- by one's own understanding and reason — when there is a
- into life what for a certain understanding is unreal, that,
- far wider application. I may say that the understanding of
- overrun by a higher life, by the life of the understanding,
- feeling that in this work of art we come to an understanding
- however, that this is the way to understand how in one
- kind — we understand the recently-deceased Gustave Klimt,
- understanding. He was able artistically to perceive that the
- arouse understanding of art, appreciation of art, and that a
- wide understanding of the world, words with which I began
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- to understand the real nature of the connection between
- easy to understand that this should be mistaken for what we
- point is to understand what is meant by genuine seership.
- super-sensible knowledge, as we understand it, will have
- painting, and so on. But in order to understand the nature of
- we should understand that he is colouring what he is
- vibration. Through the blanching he understands what the man
- understanding between human beings and in science. What the
- of speech, as a means of everyday mutual understanding and
- as the means of everyday mutual understanding is really a
- merely an instrument of understanding between human beings.
- difficult to understand a seer. He has to unfold (in a
- although it is well to study and understand the aims of
- are different. Those who understand such matters know that it
- understandable that the artist should feel uneasy about the
- knowledge which would have vision enough to understand art in
- clairvoyance. Men who understand this realise that the
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- re-creation provides a key for the understanding of
- only to understand Goethe's conception of the world, but that
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- spiritual world. They understand how to apply only my name
- imaginative world. She understands now that she must act as
- understands that she must warm it and permeate it with her
- of her own imaginings. And she understands the lines of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: