Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- at the end of the Atlantean age. [A note in the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- continued from the Lemurian to the Atlantean age. In the Lemurian
- element of warmth. At the beginning of the Atlantean age, something
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- the ancient Atlantean time — unless we wish to go back further,
- essential musical experience of the ancient Atlantean age. If you
- could go back into the Atlantean age, you would find that the music
- the seventh. Up into the post-Atlantean age, this continued to play a
- There was no f and no c. For the early post-Atlantean epochs, the
- into the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, in which experiences of the
- of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch and are related to the experience
- post-Atlantean epoch and with it the ability to express major and
- different kind of proof, however, from that of the ancient Atlantean,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- dominant interval for the Atlanteans. They had only intervals of the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- the ancient Atlantean time preceding the Atlantean catastrophe,
- bodies was more delicate than it became later in the post-Atlantean
- books — and these Atlanteans experienced the world completely
- kind of experience. Atlanteans could not yet experience musical
- fifths; these intervals did not exist for Atlanteans.
- as naturally as did the Atlanteans does not even perceive the musical
- into the cosmos. This was the case with the Atlanteans. Their musical
- post-Atlantean age during the period when people lived mainly in the
- in the post-Atlantean age too, man experienced in the internal of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: