Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- be pictured as the greatest possible unity. A Greek actor even felt
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- out of the science of the mysteries, an ancient Greek wished to give
- gained access to the super-sensible world in those ancient Greek times
- world. As an ancient Greek he beheld how, from their limbs, as it
- world. In the ancient age in which lived the Greek, for example,
- an object, so the ancient Greek found not only that he grasped a
- ancient, great personalities of the dawning Greek culture, whose
- humanity weighted heavily on the deeper Greek souls.
- ancient Greek times, “I have lost the presence of the gods”:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: