Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- the connection of what man attains by great efforts here on earth, as
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment,
- we first attain Imagination or Imaginative Cognition, as I have often
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- depths of creative nature, as it were, man attains deliverance.
- attains a still higher stage when he is able to transform the
- needs for the transformation of the physical body must be attained
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- completely to expression nor attain in her creations, at least not
- completely attain her intentions, presenting us with something of a
- attains the third state of consciousness when he is capable of
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- man struggles to attain on earth as his language and the
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment,
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment.]
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- our age has attained, at least to a considerable degree, is the
- attained in the contra-tones so as to make the musical experience
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- which in itself has attained world-historical heights — he
- bold experience of the second has not yet been attained by him today;
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- unconscious state of dreamless sleep. The disciple who attains to this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: