Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: behind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- The consonants he soon leaves behind, but the vowels — and
- as the fixed stars “from behind.” But there he does not
- other side — or from behind — Moon, Venus, Aries, Taurus
- soul-nature. Behind Aries maybe, is Saturn, a vowel element of soul.
- stars at rest, and behind it the wandering planets. Whenever a planet
- rings forth. But behind it there follows, let us say, another planet:
- cosmic instrument of music, while from behind it our planetary Gods
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- body. All the animals that remained behind as stragglers, such as the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- imaginative world, one has left one's physical body behind
- consonants behind, but he experiences the vowels, especially the
- as the fixed stars from behind, as if were. He no longer sees these
- Moon, Venus, Aries, or Taurus from the other side, from behind, so
- soul-consonant impression. Perhaps you behold Saturn behind Aries:
- fixed stars and behind it the wandering planets. As a wandering
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- We must leave music behind when we think, because tone begins to
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- formerly they were located behind the appearance of things; they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: