Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: copy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- considered valid. In poetry also an attempt is made to create a copy
- not created by copying an actual man. Here, the artist combined many
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- for how could one copy, for example, the song of birds!
- faculty; but genuine art, Schopenhauer insists, is not merely a copy
- copying; the sculptor draws for his model on the characteristics of
- When a composer is at work, he has nothing to copy from; he has to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: