Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- living within the creative thoughts of the Cosmos.
- the Cosmos — the planetary world farther from you now, the
- Cosmos) — when therefore man takes speech back again into the
- consonant, spoken forth out of the Cosmos, which has taken plastic
- consonant — another consonant, spoken forth out of the Cosmos.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- role of directly portraying the very essence of the cosmos. He had a
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- the cosmos: the planetary world further away, the Zodiac with its
- out of the cosmos, that has taken on form. Put the human heart on a
- however; the heart is another consonant uttered out of the cosmos. If
- of the cosmos, one has the human body. This means that if one has the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- given a narrow circle of the musical element. Out there in the cosmos
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- everywhere in the cosmos. These thoughts, however, do not freely
- themselves were borne outside in the cosmos (I could also say, “they
- thus could say that in the cosmos, the universe, the Exusiai, the
- into the cosmos. This was the case with the Atlanteans. Their musical
- world from the cosmos and unites it with himself. Formerly, his most
- man, as it were; how the cosmos penetrates man; how, when we go back
- times, the gods made jubilant music in the cosmos because they
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- penetrates into the elemental archetypal being of the cosmos and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: