Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- peculiar transformation of his dream world. When, during meditation,
- sense world and yet can retain a soul content, his dream world begins
- physical world. His dream experiences gain increasing clarity. He
- waking consciousness on the dream consciousness.
- the night that does not belong to the dream life but that is wholly
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- an extent to the ordinary human being. It is dream-filled sleep,
- state of consciousness is dreamless sleep, a state of a certain
- dream-life changes. It is no longer chaotic, no longer a reproduction
- new world unfolds before man in dream-filled sleep. A world filled
- begins to awaken during his ordinary dream-filled sleep; it is as
- living beings. This experience of conscious dream-filled sleep then
- transforming dreamless sleep into a conscious state. This world that
- dreamless sleep. The colors of the astral world become increasingly
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- experiences a special configuration of his dream life. His dreams take
- previous knowledge. Increasingly his dream-experiences gain in
- unconscious state of dreamless sleep. The disciple who attains to this
- which are not filled with dreams, but are normally spent in complete
- completely dreamless sleep the higher members, and so also the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: