Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- condition, we have in effect lost our physical body — i.e. we
- consonants of earth are in effect dissolved away in the vowels.
- spiritual sense. In effect, there is something living in the vowels
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- presents difficulties for those wishing to grasp its effects. If we
- that we have made this clear, we will try to grasp the effect of
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- outside is required to perceive its effects on us. When we exercise
- it is understandable that the effects of music on the human soul are
- with some of the effects that these experiences called forth in him.
- them? They are the after-effects of the astral experiences he has had
- world, and we see how the effects of the astral realm bear
- effect, therefore, that makes them totally different from each other.
- more purely on their effects of color and light. The painting of
- in the melodies and harmonies of music and the effects it has on the
- that the soul feels itself stronger than the body. In the effects of
- is a flowing one. The deep effect of music is due to this kinship.
- Hence the intimate effect of music on the soul. Out of music the most
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- great role, until it began to have an unpleasant effect. As the human
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- then entered the world processes and there continued to be effective
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- how it produces its effects, it is a rather difficult problem.
- Devachan; and having understood this, we can now examine the effect of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: