Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flowing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- it feels as if he arose out of a flowing cosmic ocean. He knows that
- Devachanic world, however, is this flowing ocean of tones. From this
- flowing tone, as the element from which it is actually woven and
- man lives and weaves in the world of flowing tones, he himself is
- the night, from the world of flowing tones, man receives the force he
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- with flowing colors and radiant light-beings surrounds him, the
- though he feels himself borne upward on a surging sea of flowing
- light and colors. This glimmering light and these flowing colors are
- during the night. Only this flowing ocean of light and colors, of
- home. The vibrations flowing through the spiritual world are felt in
- experience itself anew in the onward-flowing stream of time. Just as
- is a flowing one. The deep effect of music is due to this kinship.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- instead of flowing into his mouth from the glass of water. It is as
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- submerged, a world of flowing light and colour. He knows that he has
- endlessly flowing and changing ocean of musical tones. When continuous
- rejoices in flowing tones of music: they are the very element out of
- devachanic world. During the night he draws from the world of flowing
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: