Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fourth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- one part of his astral body. The fourth member of man's
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- into the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, in which experiences of the
- of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch and are related to the experience
- that the experience of the third begins during the fourth
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- experience of the fourth.
- experience of the fourth is perhaps one of the most interesting for
- is not because the experience of the fourth in itself is the most
- third in man's inner being. The experience of the fourth lies
- the fourth. He beholds himself from outside, as it were (to borrow an
- experiences with the fourth is based on feeling that man himself is
- fourth he need not forget his own being in order to be among the
- gods. With the experience of the fourth, man moves about, as it were,
- earlier than the objective experience of the fourth. The experience
- of the fourth, much later on, was such that during this experience
- experience of the fourth he felt — if I may say so — the
- Then this experience of the fourth was also lost. One required an
- outer instrument in order to be objectively certain of the fourth.
- know the third; he descended only to the fourth. He did not
- existed in music in the interval of the fifth. Only with the fourth
- during the first year of school — at most also fourths, but not
- the experience of the fourth, but a kind of summation forms within
- him. The experience of the fourth contains a touch of melody, a touch
- fourth: one experiences the etheric human being.
- see how the interval of the fourth is situated between the fifth and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- world. The event to which I refer is one that falls in the fourth
- sensed and felt before the fourth century A.D.
- research that, up into the fourth century A.D.,
- of humanity now approached the fourth century A.D.
- and so forth. Concerning the age that now dawned after the fourth
- event took place in the fourth century A.D.,
- A.D. The fourth century is just the mean
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: