Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: harmony
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- musical instruments; and the totality, the harmony of all consonants,
- harmony and mutual resonance of breathing activity and nervous
- when we perceive the human organism as the harmony of all consonants,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- harmony he re-enters the physical world. If it is true that man's
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- reminiscent of musical instruments, and the totality and harmony of
- we see the human organism as the harmony of the consonants,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- That is completely wrong ” a tone, a melody, or a harmony actually is
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- today is harmony. I am referring to the sum total of music, not song
- or instrumental music. The element of harmony takes hold directly of
- willing. Harmony directly addresses itself to feeling and is
- harmony has a tendency to stream, as it were, toward thinking. It
- is brought about by the harmony out of the melody.
- as harmony can tend upward toward thinking, so it can tend downward
- the rhythm. Melody thus carries harmony upward; rhythm carries
- harmony in the direction of willing. This is restricted willing, a
- element of melody, but it begins to understand the element of harmony
- already understands the tone, but the actual element of harmony can
- head of this spirit. The ability to experience the element of harmony
- upward — we say, “harmony”; and instead of “limb
- of harmony, a touch of rhythm, but all interwoven in such a way that
- harmony through rhythm into willing — finds emphatic expression
- of the human organization. The element of harmony contains the center
- the element of harmony. That which is connected with percussion
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- were unable to find the path that could lead him to an inner harmony
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- of the spheres, and out of this realm of harmony he passes into the
- on the ether-body, until the ether-body vibrates in harmony with them.
- music, lives in the pleasure of feeling himself in harmony with its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: