Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: joy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- What comes to consciousness in man as pleasure of joy signifies
- thrill it with vibrations of purest joy and sublime spirituality,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- those who wish their enjoyment of art impaired by being told
- enjoyment. I would have to speak differently concerning both the
- standpoint — and the mere enjoyment of it. Now I wish to create
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- experience now links itself with uplifting, joyous human moods and
- joy and suffering, exaltation and depression, but one must say that,
- intervals, they experienced the god's cosmic sounds of joy and
- jubilation, produced by the gods as an expression of joy over their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: