Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- which will be added an anthroposophical mood of soul, something that
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- minor moods in music. Basically, we ourselves are still involved in
- possess a proper grasp of major and minor moods, though one can
- experience major and minor moods in preparation for what is to come
- readily admitted, the child essentially dwells in moods of fifths.
- confronts it with major and minor musical moods as well as an
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- mood is one of consolidation of the inner being, of man's
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- experience now links itself with uplifting, joyous human moods and
- with depressed, sad moods, which the human being experiences as a
- gods. Our present inner experience of a major musical mood was
- world creation. What today we know as an inner minor mood experience,
- Human beings have lost what they thus experienced. This mood of the
- mood must come over modern man. By unfolding the appropriate forces
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: