Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- nerves. In earlier ages of human evolution, this was not the case to
- minute the system of head and nerves. The whole structure of the head
- is permeated by forces which run along the nerve-strands. Now the
- activity which the nerve-strands here develop is entered and
- the nerve-strands. Pressing upward to the head through the spinal
- activity of the nerves in the head. We have not a separate nervous
- life, sets more store by the nerve forces than by the breathing
- permeates with nerve, if we might put it so, the instrument which
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- extent, the soul makes use of the brain, the head-nerve organism,
- what takes place in the human head-nerve organism.
- red dotted lines indicate the head-nerve organism. They therefore
- represent the forces running along the nerve fibers of the head. This
- enters the one generated by the nerve fibers. This new activity is
- the nerve fibers. The stream of breath (yellow), which pushes upward
- through the spinal cord to the head, constantly encounters the nerve
- activity. Nerve activity and breathing activity are not isolated from
- value on the nerve forces, and he makes more use of his nervous
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- nerve-sense man, rhythmic man, and metabolic-limb man. For all other
- first of all as nerve man, because the ear is not important as a
- three-fold organization and find that we must say: nerve man,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: