Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- based upon the finer plastic structure of our body. Whether we
- fact that something or other in our body has a certain plastic form.
- its plastic form and structure, may really be conceived as
- twelve consonants taken together really represent the entire plastic
- figuratively in the least: — the human being is plastically
- represents the plastic sculpture of the human body.
- The plastic instrument of the body is in fact a dead thing until the
- whole arrangement of its plastic structure here on earth, has to
- consonantal nature, which is plastically shaped and formed in
- becomes in him the plastic sculpture of the human frame, and the Soul
- solid form, to play upon this plastic instrument of music and now, in
- consonant, spoken forth out of the Cosmos, which has taken plastic
- human body in its plastic shape. If then we take the consonants out
- you must mould in plastic art. Take the Vowel-nature out of the human
- instrument, but to cast even amorphous matter into plastic forms
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: