Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spoke
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- constructed and organised out of the very element of spoken sound and
- adequately in spoken words, our words would have to consist, to begin
- as it is on earth, including spoken sound. Sound has its earthly life
- consonant, spoken forth out of the Cosmos, which has taken plastic
- consonant — another consonant, spoken forth out of the Cosmos.
- spoken and resounding forth, we have in all essentials the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- is not the lung, however. What is the lung? It is a consonant, spoken
- one pictures in essence the twelve consonants as they are spoken out
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- even have spoken then of a major key. Major and minor keys, this
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- I spoke on the one hand of the role that the interval of the fifth
- spoke of cherries and grapes one used earthly words; if one spoke of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: