Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- differentiated according as one feels oneself drawn more towards one
- Being or more towards another. This constitutes the state of
- other hand is perpetually longing for the vowel, tending towards it.
- r the longing towards the a is quite inherent. Thus
- Wherever he looks back, whether it be towards Saturn, Sun or Moon, or
- towards Aries, Taurus and the other constellations, he sees from
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- toward the astral realm, is the sentient body
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- toward the body, which serves as the musical instrument only by
- the ground for the person who stands on it. Tone rushes toward air,
- When you look toward the constellation of Aries you have a
- can, however, direct toward the divine what we are as earthly,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- harmony has a tendency to stream, as it were, toward thinking. It
- must not penetrate thinking, but it streams toward it. This streaming
- as harmony can tend upward toward thinking, so it can tend downward
- toward willing. It must not penetrate the realm of willing, however;
- arises that the more inward element tends toward the minor side, the
- more outward element toward the major side. This causes the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- turn my spiritual sight up toward those beings who, through the
- One side [yellow in diagram] is turned toward his senses, the other
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- is a step towards the astral. Inwardly bound up with him, as though
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: