Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: twelve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Speech and Song
- are always variations of twelve primary consonants, and indeed in the
- Finnish language you still find these twelve preserved very nearly in
- Now, these twelve original consonants when rightly understood (and
- twelve consonants taken together really represent the entire plastic
- expressed by the twelve primeval consonants.
- Zodiac with its twelve constellations nearer. From all the heavenly
- And if we conceive the whole twelve consonants, cosmically
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- language are always actually variations of twelve primeval
- consonants. In Finnish, for example, these twelve primeval consonants
- transcript.] If the quality of these twelve primeval consonants is
- through the twelve primeval consonants.
- twelve constellations nearer to you. From all these heavenly bodies
- one pictures in essence the twelve consonants as they are spoken out
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- try to promote appreciation of the octave at around age twelve. What
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- to occur twelve times within these seven scales. In the sequence of
- additional twelve-part scale with the interval of the fifth.
- scales in twelve steps, as it were. He is therefore in motion outside
- mentioned earlier, the fact of the twelve fifths in the seven scales
- contained in the twelve fifths within the seven scales. The great
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: