Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0283)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- yearning for the higher thus dwells in everything.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- period of 250 years, nearly thirty members of this family exhibited
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- family within a period of 250 years and that the mathematical talent was
- years ago, when the human being was constituted quite differently. In
- years in Devachan, if a suitable physical body is available on the
- individuality will make up the 200 years during his next time in
- ancestors who existed on earth millions and millions of years ago
- body existed a million years earlier, they would have been able to
- another out even after many hundreds and hundreds of years. In this
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- fifth that still existed, let us say, four to five hundred years
- during the first year of school — at most also fourths, but not
- nine years old with the rhythm that is experienced, for example, in
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- thousand years. We have already discussed this event repeatedly from
- Title: The Occult Basis of Music
- all its manifestations, with a restless yearning for something higher.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: