Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: emperor
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- tells of Pontianus the Emperor, his wife the Empress and his son, the
- young Prince Diocletian, how the Emperor desired to hang his son on
- An Emperor has a wife
- and by her a son, Diocletian. She dies, and the Emperor takes a
- undertake it. The Emperor's second wife longs to have a
- mind of the Emperor against his son; finally she resolves to get rid
- Emperor a story with the object of persuading him to let his son be
- hanged. The Emperor gives his assent, for the story has convinced and
- of the Emperor and on the way they come upon the first of the Seven
- Wise Masters. When the Emperor holds him responsible for his son's
- tell the Emperor a story, and receives permission. Very well,
- hanged. The Emperor acquiesces and when they have returned to
- story makes, such an impression upon the Emperor that he allows his
- son to go free. But the next day the Empress tells the Emperor
- forward, begging leave to tell the Emperor a story before the hanging
- how the Emperor's son comes to be saved.
- give it. And after all, it is not difficult. The Emperor's
- of the Emperor who has no consciousness of the Divine, represents the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: