Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- creation of ancient works of art, was made easier than it is for us
- to-day. In ancient times, human beings had at their disposal means of
- teaching as were the ancient Temples of the Mysteries.
- is left of these temples of the ancient Persian epoch, and their
- will dawn upon us that in these very ancient temples, everything
- approach an ancient Egyptian Temple; even the obelisks are enigmas.
- secrets contained in the ancient mystery-scripts or what later took
- epoch. Its origin is to be found in the fruits of the ancient Hebrew
- himself were the prototypes of the ancient temples, so the prototype
- too, to bear upon the ancient wisdom which has been the seed of the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- forces, they began to think that the ancients simply imitated
- ancients used the leaves of palms because they were typifying
- was presented to the spectators in those ancient times, when
- into the subconscious realm, of a very ancient dance motif, a
- decorative representation of a very ancient motif, is united
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- course of long ages by the ancient Hebrew civilisation. Out
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- of the ancient Greek form of building (which was derived
- the Earth, but during the ancient Moon period it had a
- tremendous significance. On the ancient Moon, conditions were
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- of those ancient times — he felt: ‘Yes indeed
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- into certain parts of his skin. During the ancient moon
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: