Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- too, are shrines around the holiest secret of humanity, namely.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- with acanthus plants growing around it, and he said to
- Imagine a kind of stage, and as an amphitheatre around it,
- was presented in circling procession. The people sat around
- in a circle and the actors passed around in a procession.
- introduced as a painting around the pillar, the Earth-motif
- intuition will arise that the decoration around it is the
- were, around the etheric body that is rising like the sun. It
- acanthus leaves around it. The truth is that something
- saw a basket strewn around with acanthus leaves and then used
- framework around us —they will also understand the goal
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- the soul and spirit will hover around us, whispering of the
- We feel that a mystery is there around us, calling out to the
- around in the district; if nobody enters the Temple, it
- around it, outside it. The Temple belongs to the surrounding
- territory, is thought of as the altar of the land around it.
- on the land and in the pursuits of human beings living around
- ‘all-too-human,’ and hallows everything around
- they gather around the God in their labours. Gothic Churches
- the essential thing. And when we pass around inside our
- of the God, the Church of Christendom the framework around
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- structure around the organ. This line will be found in many
- the etheric sheath of the head is always around us. Man, the
- been permeated with the hidden Spirit and can have around him
- one with the Spirit poured out around us in the forms —
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- of hosts of spiritual beings who are flowing around and
- to look around here and say, ‘This is wood, I know that
- spiritually around us. A beginning must be made. Something
- that is not achieved by imitation and which is all around us
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- flows around him, in which he is immersed. We might even put
- sphere may indeed seem to move around a blue, but he does not
- indeed active in the structure of the human brain. Around man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: