Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- our being. If we were simply to absorb the green or blue or
- spiritual sense, so that blue, for instance, becomes
- colour, possibly blue or red, whereas if he draws contours or
- surface is covered with blue or red it does not express
- Nor this is not the case. A surface covered with blue
- following way. Instead of the area that appears blue, the
- feeling arises that blue takes one into greater and greater
- were. The blue colour takes one along with it — on and
- perception of blue, and if he wanted to give expression to
- this feeling he used the colour blue. But if he was conscious
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- again we sink our soul in the flow of red or blue, for
- blue’ — which is often the case to-day — he
- red as a symbol, blue as another, and so forth. This will
- Blue has an element that seems to pass away from us, to leave
- blue disc, on the other hand, withdraws. These colours move
- blue discs are revolving round each other, the one towards
- the red that is painted on a figure, in contrast to the blue,
- sphere may indeed seem to move around a blue, but he does not
- yellow aura, a green aura. If blue moves it will send
- we experience in colour; thus red seems to attack, blue to
- off, blue as something we would pursue as if with longing.
- blue really live and move, we should indeed inwardly flow
- this is something that could find expression in the blue.
- all which the blue half contains flows more intensely than
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: