Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: column
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- columns which in themselves reveal their function as bearers
- and winged wheels, of the curious pillars and columns to be found in
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- Corinthian column. Let us think for a moment of the form of
- out plastically and then added to the Corinthian column. Now
- Corinthian column. The expression is a good one, for what,
- “basket hypothesis” of the Corinthian column.
- building, its columns and capitals. Those who hold fast to
- certain Doric columns one often finds a very interesting motif
- the following. Here we have the torus of the Doric column,
- but underneath this we find, in certain Doric columns,
- actually find the palmette motif on certain Doric columns,
- as an after-image is there, on Doric columns together with
- volute and you have the Corinthian column.
- of the Corinthian column with the volute bearing the abacus
- the decoration something that is really the whole column. Now
- with what is contained in the Corinthian column and the
- same as an earlier painting. The painting on the Doric column
- column (and therefore flat) was worked out plastically
- in the Corinthian column and the palm leaves are allowed to
- the idea of the Corinthian column came to him. Rigl, too,
- came to be used on the capitals of columns. If we are able to
- different kinds of wood have been used for the columns in the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- Think of a Greek Temple. Although there are many columns, the whole
- evolution. Beginning between the Saturn columns at the back,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- knowledge — ‘Why are the columns made of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: