Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- Architecture were created by the forces which ray down from the
- of the downstreaming spiritual forces and be united with them. This
- debris have survived. This could be pointed out in every detail, down
- forms handed down from Egypt and from Greece. But the urge is to
- future have been laid down in the past. The temple of the future is
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- downwards to a point.
- the middle portion, developing downwards to the perfect
- downward, as it were, so that the character of weight bearing
- here, and repeat this artistic motif lower down where it only
- turn downwards. To the left I have drawn a palmette and on
- lightly or deeper down into the wood. It would be nonsense to
- the building; down to the smallest detail it could not be
- higher worlds cast their shadow pictures, as it were, down to
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- When we look down upon the great relief of the earth, we see
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- so-called “selection” which has been laid down as
- to lay it down as a universal law is the result of distorted,
- unfit was exterminated. The fit passes down through heredity,
- Beings are hovering up and down between the sun and
- of the approach of an enemy, an alien being bearing down upon
- spiritual world and at the same time brings down all that
- must be brought down from the spiritual world. I have already
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- element that was living in all human souls, even down to the
- endeavour of art again to dive down into the life of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: