Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- flowing colour-effects, was ultimately destroyed by fire. Those who
- away human beings are from the temple itself, the truer is the effect
- an interior which in the effects produced by its colours, forms and
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- case of the acanthus leaf is exposed, because, in effect,
- ‘How am I to get the effect of that mist in the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- there in the cosmos. This means, in effect, that there is
- the environment, and the effects produced by this interplay
- animals man will recognise the deeper effects of the
- in effect, the human being with his ego rises above the sea
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- the effect produced by the environment and when the polar
- a desire. The living creative effects of the environment work
- painting, for instance, the effects of the colours and their
- paralysing effect has been evident, for instance in all the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: