Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- help which are no longer available in our epoch. The Gods let their
- Post-Atlantean epoch already lies in the far past and our age is the
- consciousness it is the epoch of the Consciousness
- the human soul in the different epochs came to expression in the
- Post-Atlantean epoch of culture. Outwardly, at any rate, very little
- is left of these temples of the ancient Persian epoch, and their
- find its way into the later temples of the third epoch, into
- study the buildings of a later epoch, gleaning from them some idea of
- epoch. Its origin is to be found in the fruits of the ancient Hebrew
- world of sense if it is to be expressed in Art. No epoch except our
- own and the epochs to come could give birth to this form of Art. It
- future epochs will demand it of us. Just as the Temple of Western
- unless it is born from the whole Spirit of an epoch in human
- from the spirit of an epoch. How can we to-day reach some
- Post-Atlantean epoch, when the intellect predominates everything. In
- culture of the Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch. We do this in order to
- conditions of existence on Saturn, Sun and Moon, the earlier epochs
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- to the third Post-Atlantean epoch, all that was expressed in
- Egyptian art belongs to the fourth epoch. In the fourth epoch
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- Spiritual Science — to the extent to which our epoch
- epoch flowed into the Greeks' mode of perception and thence
- ‘In the fourth Post-Atlantean epoch man felt that the
- prevailing mood of the fourth Post-Atlatean epoch, when human
- the fifth Post-Atlantean epoch demands of us.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- does not as yet evoke much thought in man. Many epochs will
- endeavours, in every epoch, to experience what the spiritual
- world bestows in that epoch.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- epoch, where there is no knowledge of Spiritual Science,
- the Graeco-Latin epoch, and so far as painting was concerned,
- however, we are living in an epoch when man must again find
- established in our own fifth epoch and during the transition
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- motifs of that age! In the greatest epochs the content of art
- into the great epochs of art. On the contrary, when this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: