Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ether
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- of human evolution, this responsibility is altogether different
- the sense that we must work with forces differing altogether from
- would have felt this no matter whether he came as a layman or as one
- Egypt, we find something altogether different. Sphinxes and
- world, together with the Mystery they contain.
- have before us the expression of an altogether new impulse, whereby
- gathering-together, a togetherness of human beings. (Dom is
- whether what I now have to say will find an echo or not! When we read
- whether the explanation is true or false, illuminating or the
- that the human being consists of physical body, ether-body, astral
- the question of whether Anthroposophy will find a wider response in
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- woven together, or fences constructed so that the single
- canes might interpenetrate and hold together. In short,
- develop outwards into the physical and etheric. You will
- represents the joining together of a number of human beings
- into a whole, but a harmonious, ordered joining together.
- as an after-image is there, on Doric columns together with
- the human etheric body (for the movement of a line is
- herself, hovering in her etheric body. Here indeed is a
- see clairvoyantly what is actually present in the etheric
- were, around the etheric body that is rising like the sun. It
- ‘this signifies the physical body, that the etheric
- movement, or of the corresponding etheric phenomenon.
- etheric form. It is as though a man were to ask himself:
- interior decorations, etheric forms that are true and living,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- evil into good, will in future depend upon whether true art
- are wont to gather together in Congresses to-day for the
- building, we place two beams together.
- contributed their share, who have worked together. The old
- a matter of course; they do not only come together and listen
- do not live, but etheric walls, spiritual walls are indeed
- etheric forms of the plants and mould in accordance with
- alt="Hearts Striving Together in Love"
- filled with the feeling of hearts striving together in
- together in the building at the top of the hill and show them
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- together will come to the same length
- The circle is the same whether we say that it is the simplest
- bones. In the etheric body, however, we still build them, for
- we observe the etheric body, we may say that in his two legs,
- that proceed from without. The etheric body is densified and
- etheric legs rise still higher.
- etheric head is densified and as a result of the formation of
- the brain there arises in the etheric body, in our age as
- well, the densified etheric body. This does not only take
- the first seven years of life. They appear in the etheric
- body in different colours. We strengthen our etheric sheath
- makes our etheric skull-covering more secure. Man passes
- the etheric sheath of the head is always around us. Man, the
- living being, is poured out into the forms as an etheric
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- these matters slowly, for we shall often meet together here.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- altogether lost the power — or indeed the heart —
- Vibrations of the most abstract substance in the ether,
- etheric vibrations of so many wave lengths. These waves of
- vibrating ether sought by modern science, how remote they are
- etheric body, astral body — these were developed during
- ethereal, living activity, filled with something more than
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: