Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- remarkable ... exactly the same, in reality, as the experience which
- order to experience death and then, from within the grave, to see a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- the result of a living experience of cosmic connections; this
- which expressed man's living experience when he
- Sun-Motif — Earth-motif. That is what man experienced
- learn to experience the forms inwardly, so that, holding the
- experiences and events of the physical plane.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- joy! This is the living experience of the ellipse.
- body experiences the source of the hyperbola.
- endeavours, in every epoch, to experience what the spiritual
- in order that we may repeat the same experiences, nor that we
- living experience of the universe in its forms and movements
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- consciousness. Men experienced the content of their astral
- him, then he used red. He experienced the flowing sea of
- artistic feeling, artistic activity and experience of the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- but to live with colour, to experience the inner life-force
- can never press onwards to living experience of the real
- never lead to real experience of colour. We must know how to
- we experience in colour; thus red seems to attack, blue to
- experience of the living flow of colour we transcend the
- this soul as we experience colour.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: