Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eyes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- features, the look on his face, and so on. If with the eyes of the
- eyes, his countenance, his gestures, is, to begin with, a riddle
- few miles of Solomon's Temple, but he did not set eyes upon it.
- mark. Plants are contained within their seeds, but human eyes do not
- infinitude, with eyes gazing straight forward; and then we picture a
- With our physical eyes
- to come to our eyes and our hearts to penetrate through the walls, so
- At every turn our eyes
- perhaps, actually necessary to inflict these things upon our eyes
- them before the eyes of the soul! That is part of the mission of our
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- go beyond what he sees with his eyes and perceives with his
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- Post-Atlantean period. To those who have eyes to see,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- us in the eyes of the world, saying, for instance, that we
- that since the horse has eyes it sees him just as he sees it?
- eyes that have been opened by Spiritual Science —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: