You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: glass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- (Dedication of the Studios where the glass
- glass windows for our building, and we cannot help being
- He tells us to think of two panes of glass standing parallel
- through the panes of glass at the figure ...
- alt="Eye looking through panes of glass"
- when one thinks of the background as a pane of glass and that
- of glass. He therefore bases his conception of relief on the
- glass on which the whole figure is projected. As against this
- made visible by glass and projection to that which
- indicate how our glass windows are to represent the union of
- in the thicker and thinner strata of the glass. That is to
- say, we shall have surfaces where the glass is thicker, more
- solid, and surfaces where the glass is thinner. The light
- colours, through the places where the glass is thicker. The
- glass windows; but the whole interior will strive to be an
- mood pervade this house; may each drilling in the glass be
- coloured glass will represent the channels by which the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- glass windows. The lecture referred to the evolution of