Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- originally over a grave, indeed over the Grave of the Redeemer,
- then Theosophy is a corpse which rises out of the grave and
- order to experience death and then, from within the grave, to see a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- Callimachos saw was over the grave of a Corinthian
- clairvoyant and saw, over a girl's grave, the Sun-motif
- world above the grave of a girl who had died, we realise that
- a clairvoyant impression that can be received over the graves
- seen, in its true form, above a grave.
- graver's chisel at right angles to the surface.
- beginning we had worked with the graver's chisel for then
- about Callimachos having had a vision over the grave of a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- by a symmetrical expansion of the figure that is engraved
- combination of forms, a figure engraved in the cosmos
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: