Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- were working through the hands, the heads and the hearts of men.
- must open our minds and hearts to thoughts which shed light upon the
- the hearts and souls of men were led to the God who dwelt in deep
- different. The call of a Christian church goes out to the hearts and
- to come to our eyes and our hearts to penetrate through the walls, so
- Anthroposophists one of those things which the heart feels to be a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- highest forces of soul, heart and mind to create something
- heart or intellect, because the forms of art will teach them
- all hearts through these forms; such buildings will be
- is able to pour a spiritual fluid into the hearts and souls
- of men. When men's hearts and souls are surrounded by the
- alt="Hearts Striving Together in Love"
- filled with the feeling of hearts striving together in
- in the heart and not merely be able to grasp it
- by learning how to listen with our hearts, not by using
- express the feelings of our hearts and souls to-day when this
- pray that something of what I feel may flow from my heart to
- yours. I want your hearts to be livingly permeated with a
- hearts on love for the world of man and of spirit, to the end
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- blood flows from the left ventricle of the heart through the
- only think of the heart in man as the microcosm of the Sun,
- this that inspires our souls and makes our hearts glow when
- through his heart and soul is that if he were as conscious in
- the pulsating beat of his heart he bore the sun workings
- upright hearts and in the real sense — if our labours
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- they were living in men's hearts and souls and in the very
- altogether lost the power — or indeed the heart —
- realise how human hearts can be kindled by the spiritual
- heart and soul, when hours of ordeal are being made manifest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: