Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interior
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- who made his way through this facade into the interior of the temple,
- mysterious language. In the interior of the temple I find everything
- presented to us. In the interior, as well as information on manifold
- a mysterious and yet such a natural link between the interior space
- where the interior space itself reaches out to the mysteries of
- to its interior. A human being in the act of raising himself upright
- an interior which in the effects produced by its colours, forms and
- interior will have renounced every trace of egoism that may be
- the interior the most perfect form that is possible to-day
- which the interior is not concerned. It is the interior that is of
- importance. And what will this interior be?
- interior, with its language of colours and forms, in its whole living
- into the interior. The dynamic power of the word will go forth from
- the centre to the periphery and the interior space itself will then
- re-echo the proclamation and message of the Spirit. This interior
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- how important it is to understand the forms in the interior
- will be placed in the interior of the building in these two
- applied in the case of the interior decoration of our
- the interior decoration. Think for a moment of a word, in all
- What we must do is to feel from the models how the interior
- that is given its in the building. Just as the interior
- on.’ The interior decoration must always have the
- interior. This shows how little our work has been understood.
- capitals and in the rest of the interior. Not a single one of
- symmetry. The columns and architraves in the interior are a
- interior decorations, etheric forms that are true and living,
- be impressed into the interior decoration; and Spiritual
- to the interior we shall, before very long, be able to speak
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- deal of relief carving in wood in the interior of the
- must speak through the forms in its interior, but the speech
- glass windows; but the whole interior will strive to be an
- interior.’ The difficulties may be very great, indeed
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- find that all the forms in the interior will evoke the
- anyone were to look at the interior and begin to speculate
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: