Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- learned compiler of the artistic traditions of antiquity,
- learned art critics who have brought Semper's ideas into
- to the acanthus leaf the learned art critics are still
- learn to experience the forms inwardly, so that, holding the
- chisel in a particular way, we learn to love the surface we
- is learning must, of course, copy the productions of his
- master; he must imitate in order to learn. Man now imitates
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- these works of art and who have learnt to understand their
- how to love; they will learn to live in harmony and peace
- which the Gods speak to us. We must, however, first learn how
- continuation, as it were, of what the people have learnt. The
- by learning how to listen with our hearts, not by using
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- it typifies the independent Self, he is learning to live in
- he learns to control the forces which make him able to stand
- alt="Learning to Stand Upright"
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- beauty. This however implies that we must learn to grow into
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- humblest circles. The learned men of the spheres of culture
- arise when the human soul learns to penetrate to the depths
- were living in the learned men, the labourers in the fields
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: