Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: little
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- Post-Atlantean epoch of culture. Outwardly, at any rate, very little
- have little information to give on the subject. But if, assuming that
- assure you that little has been said to me through the course of the
- little more bearable when we are able to picture, for instance, the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- to be authoritative at the present time. There is now little
- origin of the decoration on the Corinthian capital? Little
- once saw a little basket standing on the ground somewhere,
- was not called by this name. The name has as little to do
- interior. This shows how little our work has been understood.
- just as the little finger of a dwarf is different from that
- arose primarily from the sight of a little basket with
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- feeling that we are, in truth, little qualified for the full
- the speech of the Gods. Our age has little understanding for
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- all know a little of geometry though you may have forgotten
- but a being of spirit and soul and when, as little children,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- there will be little understanding for these deeper laws of
- little. The lines are somewhat different but they arise
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. So little is this
- draw a little nearer to this inner living weaving of colours
- The world is so little capable of absorbing new spiritual
- of this and there is little humility in modern spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: