Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- or a work he loves, being analysed and explained. That
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- chisel in a particular way, we learn to love the surface we
- grow to love it, so that we live in it with inner feeling and
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- how to love; they will learn to live in harmony and peace
- alt="Hearts Striving Together in Love"
- hearts on love for the world of man and of spirit, to the end
- is filled with the Spirit of Love — which is at the
- Peace, of Harmony, of Love. The possibility will be created
- centres of earthly and spiritual peace, harmony and love may
- love for true art, which is at the same time love for true
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- To a lover of abstractions, to one who merely gazes at the
- is a sun of peace, of love and of harmony among men.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: