Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- task ahead of us. Only if we know upon what laws and fundamental
- And now let us turn to certain fundamental ideas which can make our
- human being, therefore, sheds light on the fundamental character of
- which without any element of sentimentality enshrines
- may or may not be prosaic ... that does not fundamentally matter. The
- feeling that we have wronged it, fundamentally wronged it. There is
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- fundamentally secondary, an accessory as it were. Naturalism
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- for an mental process. In the case of the ellipse, however,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- Fundamentally speaking, of course, one can dispute about
- which there can fundamentally be no disputing.
- are not a sentimental prayer, but a true one arising from the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- into this world by the creative elemental powers of the
- of the elemental world, for this world is living.
- possible for man to promote Spiritual Science in its mental
- can also be studied in its mental aspect in surroundings of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: